Depersonalization is the feeling of unreality due to prolonged anxiety, stress and fear.
surroundings. Both are products of a tired mind, and not considered an illness. There is a
specific approach which serve to fully eliminate these anxiety related experiences. Through a
natural approach one is able to fully obliterate these intrusions and move forward with their life.
TAKE OUR TEST... and find out if Depersonalization Applies to You!
Do you experience feelings of unreality, out of body sensations or feeling as if you are
watching yourself instead of being part of the moment?
yourself instead of being part of the moment?
Do you spend a great deal of time
worrying in terms of “what if” thinking?
Are you unable to relax and allow your mind to settle down?
Do you analyze situations and then over-analyze them once again?
Do you feel as if your mind is over-tired but you can’t settle
Do you often feel your surroundings appear “different” or
Do you experience what you would describe as “out of body”
Are you often angry and yet unable to communicate this emotion?
Does anxiety frustrate you and interfere in your life?
you experienced feelings of confusion or has your sense of direction
appeared slightly “off?”
Is it difficult to transition from
reading or watching a movie to the present moment?
Do subtle changes in your environment create feelings of unfamiliarity ?
Do you become immersed when looking at old photographs or talking about the past, and find it difficult to transition
to present moment?
Do you often question your existence?
Do you frequently feel as if you are watching life through a
curtain or fog?
Do you feel a subtle brain fog or fuzziness as if you can’t
relate clearly to life?
Do you touch objects and yet do not feel as if you touched them?
Do you question your memory and test yourself?
Have your health worries increased?
Do you experience vague visual problems, perceptual difficulties or distortion?
If you find
"this sounds like me"
after reading this questionnaire, there is a
good chance you are experiencing mild depersonalization.
Depersonalization follows a distinct path and there is a specific treatment process
for permanent cure.
Facts Concerning Depersonalization
- Depersonalization is not a mental illness and therefore does NOT have to be treated as one.
- Depersonalization is created out of prolonged anxiety.
- Sleep deprivation, marijuana and other recreational drug use, alcohol, caffeine and minocycline
may create symptoms of depersonalization.
- Depression, Anxiety and Stress often creates increased cortisol levels and decreased serotonin
levels within the body within the body...leading to feelings of depersonalization.
- There is a logical explanation for depersonalization and it is easily reversed once understood
and treated correctly.
There is a specific treatment for depersonalization.
Begin by utilizing our
Anxiety-Depersonalization Program Package along with our short term
Weekly Telephone Sessions
with Dr. Freedman to achieve a complete and permanent recovery.
This will include:
-Understanding /Full Explanation
-Behavioral Modification (Accelerated Coping Skills)
Plan and Menu (Serotonin Boosting Diet)
Achieved by Adhering to the Following:
- Complete understanding of this disorder/sensation through proper explanation, hard facts not
- Natural Methods do work and will eliminate depersonalization when properly followed.
- Stress Relief through specific Behavioral Modification and correct use of Neutralizing Diet using
whole foods (already in one's kitchen) lowers cortisol levels, boosts serotonin naturally and balances blood sugar levels.
- Specific Exercises boost serotonin, lower cortisol levels.
- Mindset adaptation. Retraining mind/body. Taming an overactive mind.
- Alleviation of anxiety and depression (essential factor)- through behavioral modification,
Serotonin boosting diet and blood sugar balancing.
- Short term weekly telephone counseling sessions to jumpstart progress.
Copyright © 2015